The Instagram filters have become very popular and widely used. Offering unique immersive experiences, Instagram filters continue to develop in order to offer fun and entertaining content to Internet users. Our agency specialises in the creation of filters, and more generally in augmented reality, and will accompany you from start to finish in your wildest projects! The expertise of our teams and the project management carried out allow us to achieve quality projects. But then where can you find an Instagram effect? Let's have a look together!
An effect Instagram can be found in various places on the application. In order to help you know all the possibilities, we will present them to you one by one. You should know that there are 6 methods available to you:
1. On the account profile
When visiting a profile on Instagram, it can be found in the "Effect" tab.
Simply go to the profile you are looking for and click on the stars or face icon, shown below.
2. In the effects gallery
In the location where all the filters are grouped, you can easily find yours.
- Just pretend you want to take a selfie
- Then click once on the screen to see a banner appear at the bottom of the screen with the filter bubbles
- Drag all the way to the right
- To click on the 'magnifying glass' icon
- Enter the name of the filter in the search bar
- Click on the desired filter
- Click on 'Try it'.
- You can test and share the filter as you like now!
3. With the camera
You can simply find the filters in your camera. However, it should be noted that if you search for a particular filter that has not been used previously, it will not be presented. It is therefore better to use this technique to search for a trendy filter or to "go on an adventure" of what Instagram offers. To do this:
- Open your camera space
- Press the screen once
- A banner with different bubbles representing each of the filters appeared
- Make your choice!
4. Effect links
Recently, Instagram offered its users the possibility to share the links of the effects.
A much-awaited feature for its practicality and high potential.
Thanks to this one you just have to :
As a sender :
- Press the name of the effect and click on the icon: "More".
- And "Share the effect link".
- Finally, you need to decide how you want to transfer
As a receiver, it is very simple!
- Click on the link received
- You will be automatically redirected to the effect
5. In a story
When viewing a story with an effect, the identity of the filter appears under the name of the posting account. Simply click on the filter identity and choose the "Try" or "Save" option that appears.
Sometimes a "swipe up" is used to redirect more easily to the filter. In this case you will simply have to slide your finger down to the top of the screen.
6. Thanks to a Reel
Effects can be used in Reel content. To find a filter seen in a real it is sufficient to follow the following procedure:
- Click on the effect visible when you go to the Reell: stars icon (see images below)
- Visit the profile of the effect, you can see all the Reels made with
- Click on "Use effect" at the bottom of the screen
You too can create an Instagram filter for your brand!
Do you have a project in mind or do you want to create a filter for your brand? Visit our website to find out more!